EO meeting: BrailleNet Outreach + SlideMaker and Netscape/Opera = some visual problems

From: Pierre GUILLOU <pierre.guillou@snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:14:43 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hello,

yesterday, I went to the Nancy University at LoriaTech Club
(http://loriatech.loria.fr/LIBRE/20030612/index.html) to give a talk about
Web Accessibility (what it is, how to evaluate and develop, WAI, BrailleNet,
EuroAccessibility). My slides are on line at
http://loriatech.loria.fr/LIBRE/20030612/EXPOSES/index.html

I used SlideMaker. My slides are fine in Internet Exporer but not in
Netscape 7.0 and Opera 6.01. Does someone know why ? It is a pity as I
promoted SlideMaker tool in my talk.

Maybe, I have not used the last version. Where is the last version ?

Thank you very much !

Best,

Pierre GUILLOU
Accessibilité du Web