Re: Character/Title of "root" documents?

But isn't it true that most people (and by extension companies,
organizations, etc.) are more amenable to doing something if they believe
(or allow themselves into believe) that the idea or justification came from
within.  Externally imposed standards or laws always seem to foster more
grumbling, and thus increased resistance.  While presenting the case the
way we do seems to promote every organization "reinventing the wheel", I
suspect that they would do so in any event.

My other concern relates to  William's assertion:

>In the present instance for example, the tone expressed in the "may be
>important", "might benefit", "may reduce time", etc. is way too
>"cap-doffing/forelock-tugging". This is also still true in the policy
>paper and perhaps in the other suite components. There is no longer
>tenable disagreement in these matters (or won't be by the time we actually
>publish).

I am being asked to point people to published metrics, research or studies
that back up the claims we make in our benefits suite.  I am unaware of
any.  (Can anyone point to such a study?) The fact that "We hold these
truths to be self-evident..." is no longer cutting it with some of my
potential clients.

Chuck Letourneau

Starling Access Services
"Access A World Of Possibility"