regrets and outreach updates

From: Libby Cohen <lcohen@usm.maine.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:26:24 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

I am so sorry that I will be unable to attend the June 6 meeting. On May
27, I gave a presentation to approximately 400 persons in Mexico City.
The conference was sponsored by the Venconmigo Foundation
http://www.venconmigo.org/. My hometown of Norwich, CT has named me the
"Native Daughter" of the year. There will be a ceremony on June 11.
Libby

--
Libby Cohen, Ed.D., ATP
Executive Director, ALLTech

Do you know that ALLTech provides Web services?
We design visually pleasing, accessible Web sites,
assess Web sites for accessibility, and
provide on-going monitoring of sites.
Check us out at alltech.usm.maine.edu

"The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability
is an essential aspect."
Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor
of the World Wide Web