regrets and outreach updates

From: Libby Cohen <lcohen@usm.maine.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:26:24 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

I am so sorry that I will be unable to attend the June 6 meeting. On May
27, I gave a presentation to approximately 400 persons in Mexico City.
The conference was sponsored by the Venconmigo Foundation
http://www.venconmigo.org/. My hometown of Norwich, CT has named me the
"Native Daughter" of the year. There will be a ceremony on June 11.

Libby Cohen, Ed.D., ATP
Executive Director, ALLTech
Director of Research and Policy on Disabilities,
The Spurwink Institute
(207) 780 5067

Do you know that ALLTech provides Web services?
We design visually pleasing, accessible Web sites,
assess Web sites for accessibility, and
provide on-going monitoring of sites.
Check us out at alltech.usm.maine.edu

"The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability
is an essential aspect."
Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor
of the World Wide Web