RE: Policies Relating to Web Accessibility

From: Charmane K. Corcoran <corcora1@msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 12:12:17 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

I haven't seen any discussion on this but I think it is worth considering.
It would be more useful the longer our list gets.  Style sheets and
templates facilitate consistency.  I think this would coincide with
usability issues.

>From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
>To: "EOWG (w3c-wai-eo@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:19:58 +0200
>Subject: RE: Policies Relating to Web Accessibility
>Sender: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org
>Have we ever thought about making each country a separate HTML page, a
>screen reader user would only have to listen to the links from this country?
>Also it is a very large document and it would be split into smaller parts.
>Just a thought that crossed my mind while we were talking.
>Kind regards
>Helle BjarnÝ
>Visual Imapirment Knowledge Centre
>Rymarksvej 1, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark
>Phone: +45 39 46 01 01
>fax: +45 39 61 94 14
>www.visinfo.dk <www.visinfo.dk>
>e-mail hbj@visinfo.dk <mailto:hbj@visinfo.dk>
>Direct phone: +45 39 46 01 04

MSU: Advancing Knowledge. Transforming Lives.

Libraries, Computing & Technology:
                      Connecting People and Information

                           Have a Productive Day!

Charmane K. Corcoran
Information & Project Principal
Michigan State University
Client Advocacy Office
316A Computer Center
East Lansing MI 48824

	Departmental Office: 517/353-4856
	Direct/Voice Mail: 517/355-4500 Ext. 244
	Departmental: 517/355-0141