Re: authoring tools for bcase

From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:29:44 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
I liked Marga's idea : "Automate and guide authoring of content". Consider  building in an explanation like:
Some authoring tools incorporate accessibility checking and some prompt authors to include accessibility features during the development process    either directly or through suitable plug-ins. This facilitates  the process of  accessible  content development.
Sailesh