Re: Reduce Site Maintenance

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 18:46:32 -0400
To: Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org.au, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

At 10:40 PM 5/26/2003 +1000, Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org.au wrote:

>Thankyou all for contributing to the development of this section of
>"technical factors" last week. My synthesis of it all, and accounting for
>the discussion at the last teleconference, is now available at
>Please suggest further improvements to all three sections of the document.
In the first paragraph, what do you mean/wish?

Note that authoring tools which help users develop accessible content
automatically [should/could/might someday] be able to pass on these benefits

    * Update and redesign time may be reduced by using an appropriate
standard markup language and style sheets [possibly distinguished by
helping different reading environments] to style and format text, formulae
and images instead of maintaining bitmap images.