From: Jonathan Chetwynd [mailto:j.chetwynd@btinternet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 10:16 PM
To: saylordj@WellsFargo.COM
Subject: Re: Outreach

Doyle,

Perhaps you could post your comments to the list.
This person genuinely believes they are following W3C guidelines, and
over an exchange of a  dozen e-mails has tried to develop the site to
meet our understanding.

You can tell there is a way to go, and much of this is because of a
failure of clarity on the part of WAI.
with regard to scripts, did you read:
Client-side Scripting Techniques for Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines 2.0
http://www.learningdifficulty.org/develop/script-techs.html

Jonathan