Re: accessiility required of web designers

My apologies - I left the AU off the address

Please try http://www.zdnet.com.au/printfriendly?AT=2000040415-20274461

Andrew

                      Judy Brewer
                      <jbrewer@w3.org>         To:       Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org.au, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      w3c-wai-eo-reques        Subject:  Re: accessiility required of web designers
                      t@w3.org

                      17/05/2003 05:38
                      AM

Andrew,

Got a "we were unable to find" -- what was that link again?

Judy

At 12:15 AM 5/17/2003 +1000, Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org.au wrote:

>I was pleased to read the ZDnet article "Hiring a web designer" which said
>that accessibility knowledge/understanding was a required in the skill set
>of any web designer/developer you hire today. See
>http://www.zdnet.com/printfiendly?AT=2000040415-20274461
>
>Andrew
>_________________________________
>Dr Andrew Arch
>Manager Online Accessibility Consulting, Vision Australia Foundation
>Ph 613 9864 9222; Fax 613 9864 9210; Mobile 0438 755 565
>http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/webaccessibility |
>http://www.it-test.com.au/ | http://www.dc-anz.org/
>
>Member, Education & Outreach Working Group,
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
>http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C)