Re: Business Case: Files, Documents, and Suites

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:08:03 -0700
To: michaeka@WellsFargo.COM, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Cc: bmichaeloff@mindspring.com

At 07:39 PM 5/15/2003 -0700, michaeka@WellsFargo.COM wrote:
>we should look at how the user would perceive and relate to the document.

I guess that the "the" modifying "user" gives a false impression of what we
must do because there ain't no "the" there.

Perhaps, like "Device Independence" we must also consider "audience
independence" and try to find more than one organizational paradigm. But
since we've gone this far...

--
Love.

It's Bad Luck to be Superstitious!