From: Libby Cohen <lcohen@usm.maine.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 18:58:11 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

My deep regrets. I will be unable to attend this week's meeting. I'm
preparing for a presentation in Mexico City. Many thanks to Alan Chuter
and Shawn for their help with this.

Libby Cohen, Ed.D., ATP
Executive Director, ALLTech
Director of Research and Policy on Disabilities,
The Spurwink Institute
(207) 780 5067

Do you know that ALLTech provides Web services?
We design visually pleasing, accessible Web sites,
assess Web sites for accessibility, and
provide on-going monitoring of sites.
Check us out at alltech.usm.maine.edu

"The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability
is an essential aspect."
Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor
of the World Wide Web