regrets

From: Libby Cohen <lcohen@usm.maine.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 18:58:11 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

My deep regrets. I will be unable to attend this week's meeting. I'm
preparing for a presentation in Mexico City. Many thanks to Alan Chuter
and Shawn for their help with this.
Libby

--
Libby Cohen, Ed.D., ATP
Executive Director, ALLTech

Do you know that ALLTech provides Web services?
We design visually pleasing, accessible Web sites,
assess Web sites for accessibility, and
provide on-going monitoring of sites.
Check us out at alltech.usm.maine.edu

"The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability
is an essential aspect."
Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor
of the World Wide Web