Outreach updates and (late) regrets

From: Henk Snetselaar <H.Snetselaar@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 21:54:27 +0200
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Hi all,

Sorry for not taking part in last two EOWG teleconferences without regretting!
Last week was a holiday for me and two weeks ago I was attending a conference in Bolzano, Italy on request of the organization to speak about web accessibility. I gladly spoke about the meaning and need of the web accessibility and the work of W3C/WAI in this respect. It wasn*t a big conference, about 150 participants, but the speech was plenary. (I used already our new thoughts/definition about *What is Web Accessibility* ;-)

Regards,
Henk Snetselaar

Conference info:
Title: Vocational Training, Job Outlines and Prospects for the Blind and Visually Impaired
23.-25. april 2003, Bolzano
www.eu-luxor.org