Temporary EOWG mailing list delay [was: Re: [draft] Building the Case for Web Accessibility: Legal and Policy Factors]

There was a temporary delay on server processing of mail for this mailing
list. It seemed to affect different messages unevenly. You may notice
additional delayed delivery of a few messages, but hopefully the queue is
caught up by now.

- Judy