Outreach update

From: Henk Snetselaar <H.Snetselaar@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:58:05 +0200
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Hi all,

Sorry, in to days call I forgot to mention an interesting 'outreach-update' we had. To day the 11th of April the European parliament is meeting in Greece. One of the members of the European parliament was asked to hold a speech about accessibility towards the European ministers. A view weeks ago we had a talk with him about what he could stress in his talk. We talked a lot and asked him to emphasize on the need of harmonization of the accessibility initiatives in Europe and on the Authoring Tools Accessibility Guidelines.

H. Snetselaar
Bartimeus Educational Institute for the Blind and Partially Sighted
Utrechtseweg 84, 3702 AD  Zeist, the Netherlands
Tel: +31-(0)30-6982211 or +31(0)30-6982350
Fax: +31-(0)30-6982347
E-mail: H.Snetselaar@bartimeus.nl
Website: www.bartimeus.nl and www.accessibility.nl