regrets for teleconference

From: Libby Cohen <lcohen@usm.maine.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 06:32:34 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>

I will be unable to attend the teleconference.
Libby

--
Libby Cohen, Ed.D., ATP
Executive Director, ALLTech

Do you know that ALLTech provides Web services?
We design visually pleasing, accessible Web sites,
assess Web sites for accessibility, and
provide on-going monitoring of sites.
Check us out at alltech.usm.maine.edu

"The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability
is an essential aspect."
Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor
of the World Wide Web