prep for Friday 4 April 2003 teleconference

From: <Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org.au>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:54:02 +1000
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Hello All,

Afraid I've been interstate for a few days and incommunicado.

Can we please look at the documents we didn't get to last week, i.e. social
(through to literacy) and technical

I have not yet tidied up documents discussed last week - hope to get a
chance this evening before the call.

PS - like Helle I'm presuming that the 18th April meeting as listed is an
error (if it goes ahead, please accept my regrets in advance)

----- Forwarded by Andrew Arch/Kooyong/AFTB on 04-04-03 11:34 -----
                      "Shawn Lawton
                      Henry"                   To:      "'EOWG \(E-mail\)'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
                      <shawn@w3.org>           cc:      <Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org.au>
                      Sent by:                 Subject: prep for Friday 4 April 2003 teleconference
                      04-04-03 11:05

We will review the [Business] Case during the Friday 4 April 2003
teleconference. The current working draft is available at:

Andrew, I will be offline until then, so would you please send the areas
you want us to focus on directly to the list?

Judy will send the final agenda for tomorrow to the list soon.

Minutes from last week's meeting are available at:

Talk to you tomorrow.

Best regards,