EOWG: Agenda, 13 December 2002

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:32:53 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

An agenda for our upcoming meeting follows. Additional materials may be on
the Web before the meeting.

Time:           8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Standard Time
Bridge: (Zakim): +1 617 761 6200
                         conference code EOWG (3694) then press #

Schedule of upcoming EOWG meetings (please make sure these are in your

1. Outreach Updates (brief)

2. EOWG Charter renewal
         The draft we discussed at our last meeting is available at:
         This may be updated before the meeting.

3. How People with Disabilities Use the Web
         Integration of previous comments.

4. Translation priorities for WAI documents
         Proposed priorities for translation/localization
         (for when volunteer translators request prioritization suggestions)

5. Agenda planning for EOWG meeting at Technical Plenary

- Judy