EOWG: See you Friday...

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:19:15 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG:

Because of a number of regrets received and consequent low turnout for
today's meeting, and the nature of some of the topics on the agenda (eg.,
charter renewal), after a brief initial update on the Copenhagen meeting we
are postponing the rest of today's discussion to this Friday morning, 15
November when we should have a larger attendance.

Talk to you then.

- Judy