Re: EOWG: Preliminary Agenda, Friday 25 October 2002

Dear all, Judy,

The new draft is already online in the given URL:
http://www.fit.fraunhofer.de/~velasco/businessCase.html

I have incorporated most of the suggestions of the last review, and also from the AUWG
face-to-face meeting. There might be some typos (hopefully not), and some editing needed.
The change log is available on:
http://www.fit.fraunhofer.de/~velasco/businessCaseChangeLog.html

The only thing not reviewed are Alistair's comments:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2002JulSep/0132.html
which can also be discussed tomorrow.

regards,
carlos