Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:23:14 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Please look at the following draft template and consider whether it might
be useful for presenting understandable, consistent and comparable results
from conformance evaluations for WCAG 1.0.:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/review/reviewreport.html

While experimenting with conformance evaluations from multiple reviewers as
a prelude to assembly a first set of Web sites for the Gallery, it became
apparent that we needed a consistent format for reporting what we're
finding. I've put this template together for your reaction, incorporating
some ideas shared by Sylvie, Allistair, and Marja.

Let's discuss during section #2 of today's agenda.

Thank you,

- Judy