Re: EOWG: Regrets

From: <Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:37:13 +1000
To: jbrewer@w3.org
Cc: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org

Judy/All

My regrets for Friday  - on my way to Tasmania for 2 Accessibility
Workshops (http://home.vicnet.net.au/~webacces/) and various discussion
with the University and State Government Depts.

Also, belated regrets for the midweek meeting.

Outreach updates
- presented as part of a panel at a Victorian Government e-Thinking seminar
on the importance of accessibility and its incorporation into one
Department's (Office of the Public Advocate -
http://www.publicadvocate.vic.gov.au) recent redevelopment project.

Andrew
Dr Andrew Arch
Manager, Online Accessibility Consulting
Vision Australia Foundation
Ph 613 9864 9222; Fax 613 9864 9210
Mobile 0438 755 565
http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/

Member, Education & Outreach Working Group,
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/