Re: Web Accessibility Evaluation Report?

From: Alistair Garrison <alistair.garrison@accessinmind.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:45:51 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Dear All,

Thank you for your full response, I have read again with interest that it is possible to turn Earl into human-readable formats for people doing manual repair.

Could I ask if any human-readable report templates have been created so far, and if they have if I could be sent the URLs?  If they have not would it be a good idea to create a standard interrim (non-EARL) template for a human-readable Web Accessibility Evaluation Report?

I only ask because in would make sense for evaluators to start producing evaluation reports based on future standardised formats.

Thanks again...

Alistair Garrison
Managing Director
Accessinmind Limited