EOWG: Reminder, NO meeting Friday August 30, 2002

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:54:20 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Reminder, we are NOT scheduled for a meeting tomorrow, Friday August 30, 2002.

However, there's plenty to do online, for those who are interested. Please
see separate, topic-starter messages on the EOWG list, starting with
Gallery topic.

The schedule of our upcoming meetings is available at:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings
Please note that I have added in Wednesday meetings on September 18 and
October 16, as well as some of our possible dates for face-to-face meetings.

- Judy