Re: Pending issues in "Business Case for Accessibility Support in Authoring Tools"

Dear Charmane, Grace,

Thanks a lot for your comments. There is a new draft of the document
available at:

<http://www.fit.fraunhofer.de/~velasco/businessCase.html>

for comments. The changelog with pending issues is at:

<http://www.fit.fraunhofer.de/~velasco/businessCaseChangeLog.html>

regards,
carlos

--