Re: Update of Policy Document

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:17:05 -0400
To: <achuter@teleservicios.com>, <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Alan

Thanks for getting this going.

Before commenting on the questions here though I'd like to ask for some
discussion and coordination; for instance, incorporating the backlog of
change requests that have already come in before asking for that same
information again from various contacts in the public; also, making sure
that the change requests come in to a w3c address so that they can be
archived & not lost if an individual contact name changes over time.

Also some of the background that you ask for, e.g. on EU process, we
already have; just needs to be coordinated to get it in.

Let's make sure to get this some time on an EOWG meeting agenda soon.

- Judy