Increase Market Share and Audience Reach

From: Kathleen Anderson <kathleen.anderson@po.state.ct.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 21:16:23 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

During our discussion about "Increased Market Share and Audience Reach", I said I didn't feel that benefit was applicable to state government agencies.  At the end of that discussion, Doyle and I had a side-conversation and I realized I was focusing only on those state government agencies that serve state residents and constituents. The "Increased Market Share" *does* come into play when state tourism and economic development agencies are competing with other states (and other countries) to bring tourism dollars and new businesses into their own state.

Kathleen Anderson, Chair
State of Connecticut
CMAC Web Site Accessibility Committee
email: kathleen.anderson@po.state.ct.us