Toronto meeting - auxiliary benefits

From: <Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 23:46:02 +1000
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Questions for consideration for the face-2-face discussion on 30 August
about Auxiliary Benefits:

Q. is the tone credible?
Q. can we substantiate all the statements?
Q. in what areas do we need substantiation?
Q. should some sections be moved to other documents?
Q. how do we reference external (non-W3C) materials?
Q. what disclaimers do we need?

Get an initial framework established for linking to external references -
use this as pointers to where people can find out more.
A draft will follow if possible following tonights meeting - URL will be
posted later.

References to document:

Dr Andrew Arch
Manager, Internet Product Development
Vision Australia Foundation
Ph 613 9864 9222; Fax 613 9864 9210
Mobile 0438 755 565

Member, Education & Outreach Working Group,
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative