Re: Agenda, Friday July 26, 2002

From: Kathleen Anderson <kathleen.anderson@po.state.ct.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 07:40:35 -0400
To: "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Outreach update:
The ADA Coalition of Connecticut is holding an event tomorrow in Hartford called: "They Can't Take That Away From Me"  A Day of Celebration and Mobilization for Civil Rights.   http://www.state.ct.us/opapd/news__updates.htm  (scroll down to July 27, 2002). Our committee is doing a session in the afternoon called "You Can Get There From Here" where we will discuss and demonstrate how the State of Connecticut is making its web sites accessible to people with disabilities.

That's the good news.

The bad news is that my presentation is not ready yet, and I will have to miss this morning's meeting.

See you in Toronto,

Kathleen