Participation

From: Jean-Marie D'Amour <jmdamour@videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 15:56:35 -0400
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hello Judy and EO members,

Due to circonstances out of my control, my tasks at work have been modified
and I will work for another project for the next six months. It is not
entirely out of the domain of Web accessibility, but accessibility is just
an aspect of this project.

Consequently, I'll can't participate regularly to the working group
conference calls and face to face meetings. However, I'll continue to read
the EO list and give some input when I can contribute.

I can also participate to french translation of documents as a volonteer,
when documents will be in final stage.

I hope I'll be able to resume participation on a regular basis around the
beginning of 2003.

Regards to all,

Jean-Marie

Jean-Marie D'Amour M.Éd.