From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Sarah Horton
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 11:53 AM
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Subject: Re: AOL web browser

Hello. There are some "details" on this thread here:

MSNBC: AOL testing Netscape browser.
America Online has begun testing a software version that uses the
Netscape Web
browser, a signal that it may be considering dropping Microsoft Corp.'s
Internet Explorer this fall when an upgraded version of the online
service is
rolled out.
http://www.msnbc.com/news/725648.asp

Regards,