From: Charmane K. Corcoran [mailto:corcora1@msu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 8:55 AM
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Subject: Selecting Software: FYI DreamWeaver MX Accessibility Features

Has anyone checked out DreamWeaver MX yet?

It prompts the developer to enter accessible coding for web page components.
We are in process of upgrading our office software to DW-MX Studio which
includes the more-accessible version of Flash etc. It has a lot of other
great features, including more-accessible Cold Fusion and components from
the earlier version of DreamWeaver Ultra Dev.

If you haven't looked at the specs yet, may be worth your time.

Please see http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/accessibility/mx/dw/

Charmane