Evaluating Web sites: June 17 changes

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:14:07 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
After three days, my ISP's server is finally back up. Here are some changes
I made on June 17.

Draft working copy is still at http://www.starlingweb.com/wai/eval2.htm

Change log references are to http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/impl/changelog

DONE/20020617/CL [eval-001]
DONE/20020617/CL [eval-002]

I redrafted section 3.1 as per to June 14 discussions. See
         - removed "expanded page selection" from 3.2.1
         - removed "expanded page selection" from 3.4
         - retained "expanded page selection" in 3.5.1 because it makes
sense here to refer back to the new "note" in 3.1.3

DONE/20020617/CL [eval-003]
Added a note expanding "disclosure" at

DONE/20020617/CL [eval-004]
replaced occurrences of "freeze" with "capture content" equivalent.

DONE/20020617/CL [eval-005]
added note to explain "relevant checkpoints" in 3.3.1. See

DONE/20020617/CL [eval-006]
revised 3.3.3 to clear up the confusion between voice and text browser
testing.  See http://www.starlingweb.com/wai/eval2.htm#eval006
Also see related question on list with "Subject: Evaluating Web sites:
clear and simple text"

Chuck Letourneau

Starling Access Services
"Access A World Of Possibility"