RE: June 13 changes to Evaluating Web sites

Point 1. Here's a possible alternative:

   "While the process must start with page selection and conclude with the
   results report, the order of the intervening steps will vary for each
   project"

Point 3. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say

   "... to monitor problems identified in the comprehensive evaluation"

to avoid repeating the word identified (it sounds odd to identify problems
that were already identified).

Point 4. "usability testing" and "user testing of accessibility features"
are different. Maybe "accessibility testing by users" is more precise. The
term "accessibility features" gives me this impression that only specific
features concerned with accessibility are tested, which is very different to
usability testing.

Alan Chuter
Fundosa Teleservicios
c/Rufino Gonzalez,40-2o planta