Re: Evaluating Web sites draft: freeze pages?

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:02:18 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
I have had some useful discussions on this topic with Carlos Velasco, Alan
Chuter and Helle BjarnÝ.  New proposed wording:
Note: on web sites with database driven dynamically generated web content,
generate broadly representative samples, capture and test the pages as
rendered in the browser (i.e. templates plus content).

By the way, does anyone think we might have been referring to pages that
automatically refresh with new content when we said "freeze"?

Regards,
Chuck