RE: Evaluating Web sites draft: freeze pages?

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:00:52 +0200
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
I don't think the word "Freeze" is a problem, but can we expect  that the
person doing this kind of review knows how to "freeze" the generated
samples? Would it be better to explain how to collect the samples   instead
of just saying that one should freeze the pages - maybe my concern is part
of me being uncertain about how you guys would "freeze" a representative
sample of pages from a web site?
Cheers
Helle

Helle Bjarno
Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre
e-mail: hbj@visinfo.dk
www.visinfo.dk
phone: +45 39 46 01 04, fax: +45 30 61 94 14
mail: Rymarksvej 1, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark.