Re: Evaluating Web sites draft: freeze pages?

Hi Chuck,

I have not been in the latest EO discussions, so I might have missed
something, but in the context of database driven web sites, I do not
even understand what you mean by freeze, even in English (there is
nothing to be frozen <grin />). I would rather state that in this case,
the generating templates must be tested.

I hope this helps.

regards,
carlos

--