Re: WAI Quick Tips Update for WCAG 2.0

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:48:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

The quicktips are not dependent on the guidelines unless there is something
in them which the guidelines no longer recommend. So they can be updaqted
independently.

I believe that EO still has responsibility for them, and are the right group.
But I do think that any revision must be checked by the WCAG group for
technical accuracy.

cheers

Chaals