Re: Fwd: New book on accessible technology from Microsoft

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 09:59:09 -0700
To: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>, "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: editor@raggededgemagazine.com

At 08:47 AM 6/7/2002 -0400, Harvey Bingham wrote:
>Case Studies for Success
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/news/book.htm

Gary Moulton, LaDeana Huyler, Janice Hertz, Mark Levenson are the listed
authors of this and it fascinates that I recognize none of their names! A
check of the index indicates that WAI/W3C have two entries.

This is wonderful. The object has always been to have the message presented
by other messengers.

This bodes well for PWD and the DRM. I hope publications like Ragged Edge
Magazine review it forthwith.

--
Love.

It's Bad Luck to be Superstitious!