RE: EOWG: Agenda, meeting Friday May 24, 2002

From: Audrey J. Gorman <agorman@megsinet.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:55:15 -0500
To: "'Judy Brewer'" <jbrewer@w3.org>, EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi all,

The URL from the GSA web site for the links to sites claiming AAA
compliance, under the aegis of Center for Information Technology
Accommodation (CITA), is
 http://w3.gsa.gov/web/m/OLD_cita.nsf/Links/WCAGLevelAAA You have to dig to
get here, but people are still going to do so, as I did.
By the way, we may also want to comment on the "Accessibility Aids" linked
from the bottom of the GSA home page,
http://www.gsa.gov/Portal/accessibilityaids.jsp  I think this page gives
the impression that these plug-ins can assist with making a site compliant
with Section 508.

Audrey