Re: Questions about Evaluating Web Sites...

From: by way of Judy Brewer <sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 09:13:50 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello chuck and all,

I just had a look at the document you pointed to and I am not able to find
the changes you mentionned.

For example, you mention in 1. you changed the "as above" as suggested in
the change log but I can't see the change.

I think if you repeat each time the list of tools in 3.3.2.1 and 3.3.3.1
the document should be longer to read. I think it may be more simple to
have a link to the list of tools.

>You wrote :

>"4. Regarding 2.2.6 - I made the change suggested in the change log:
>
>         clarify without the mouse (2.2.6) [20011030]
>         [20020412] agreed, change to without using the mouse
>
>I think this point has further problems, even after the suggested
>change.  I think the following wording would improve it: "without using
>the mouse tab through the links and form controls on a page, making sure
>that you can access all links and form controls, and that the links
>clearly indicate what they lead to and form control labels clearly
>identify their purpose."  Actually, I think the latter part of this point
>should be a separate bullet... the availability of links and controls is a
>separate issue from link and label clarity."

I find this formulation ok, but still can't find the changes in the doucuments.

Regards
Sylvie