Outreach update: May 17, 2002

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:26:48 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Outreach update:

On June 6 I will be presenting (in Ottawa) on Web accessibility to between
35 and 60 Government of Canada communications officers and Web developers
all from one organization.

On September 27 or 28 I am presenting at the PLAIN Conference 2002
(sponsored by The Plain Language Association International) in
Toronto.  The topic of my presentation will be how  WCAG encourages and
facilitates "plain language" on the Web.

Regards,

Chuck Letourneau

Starling Access Services
"Access A World Of Possibility"