CSUN Followup

From: Kathleen Anderson <kathleen.anderson@po.state.ct.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:27:09 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
At Wendy's session "Learn To Use Tools And Processes To Evaluate Web Content For Accessibility" on Wednesday, I asked about the problem with Bobby getting 'stuck' when evaluating large web sites. I did get a chance to speak with Michael Cooper of CAST at their booth, and followed up with CAST Tech Support by email. They send me some information on a workaround that involves running Bobby from the command prompt and I've posted it here:

We tried to write it non-techie terms, as many of our webmasters do not have a programming background.