Re: EOWG: Agenda 19 October 2001

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 06:50:39 -0700
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
At 04:13 AM 10/19/01 -0400, Judy Brewer wrote:
>This incorporates some but not all of our requested changes,

A general note about the implementation plan. It would benefit greatly
(IMO) from a narrative about how MicroSoft went about it plus one from a
much smaller place (a school in the Netherlands, perhaps) did its
implementation. You've been fairly close to the process as MS went from a
"commitment" by its leader through the present and maybe one of our Dutch
pals has something from there?

--
Love.
EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY