Re :Implementation plan

From: LIPKINA,NATASHA (HP-PaloAlto,ex1) <natasha_lipkina@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:20:46 -0700
To: "'Judy Brewer'" <jbrewer@w3.org>, EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Dear Judy and all,

I have completed the next draft of the implementation plan document, and
would welcome feedback, criticism and concern.

Before we convert it into html format, it would be easier for me if you send
it back to me with your comments in MS word format in editing mode
specifying what color you have used so that I know who provided the input.
Then I can either simply incorporate it into the body of the text or bring
it for the next meeting discussion in a summarized fashion.

Please let me know if this approach is acceptable to all of you.

Best regards,

Natasha Lipkina
hp.com Platform Services
SNF2/Accessibility/Compliance/IRIS