EOWG: Another update to "Getting Started"

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 00:33:03 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG:

I've updated "Getting Started: Making a Web Site Accessible" acoording to
our discussion last week.

PLEASE NOTE that the new draft is located at:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/gettingstarted.html
since there were many changes, and the group should review how this looks
before we replace the existing page, which, for comparison, is still
available at:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/gettingstarted.html

The changelog has also been updated, and is available at
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/gettingstartedchangelog.html

The updated document is part of our discussion in our 28 September meeting.
Comments on the list are also welcome.

Regards,

- Judy

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)