Re: EOWG: Updated "Getting Started"

From: Sylvie Duchateau <sduchate@snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:46:11 +0200
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi Judy and all,
Concerning the links order at the beginning of the page, it seems to me
more logical to introduce the FAQ after the WCAG guidelines.

I wonder if we should not add an explanation about the different guidelines
provided by the WAI web site, or a link to the page explaining that.
The page introduces the WCAG 1.0 but not the authoring tools guidelines.

What about making a link to the page "evaluation and repair tools"? I would
add it to the section "How accessible is my web site?"

Regards
Sylvie