Outreach: Why we may need a commercial arm (red hat)

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:39:49 +0100
To: "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
I was a little upset on Wednesday. Having visited the hairdresser, and had
our usual discussion about his yet to be published website, I went around
the corner to a lovely contemporary furniture shop, where we've bought most
of our furniture over the years.

They have a site http://www.insideoriginals.com  The site is fine and suits
its purpose well, and is under constant development by the owners. Please do
take a look.

If this is becoming a common phenomenon, there is a good argument for
packaging an accessible cd with themed sites to install. The alternative
really is upsetting.

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LDD)
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com