[w3c-wai-eo] <none>

From: LIPKINA,NATASHA (HP-PaloAlto,ex1) <natasha_lipkina@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:24:17 -0700
To: "'Judy Brewer'" <jbrewer@w3.org>, Andrew Arch <amja@optushome.com.au>, EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Dear all,

This is my first attempt to present brief guidelines for any big or small,
centralized or flat organization to deploy accessibility standards
companywide.

In the future I can elaborate on it but it seems to me that it would be
beneficial to have a list of things a company needs to do to accomplish the
task.

Looking forward to talking to you tomorrow and having your feedback.

Best regards,

Natasha Lipkina
hp.com Platform Services
SNF2/Accessibility/Compliance/IRIS