Re: Final Business Benefits document suite available

Hello all,

Judy wrote:

> * "From a strategic point of view, anything you can do to increase the
> likelihood that your site will be found over your competitor's is a
> positive benefit" This seems to imply that all Web sites are run by
> cutthroat competitors, whereas hopefully the business benefits of
> accessibility will appeal to non-profits and socially-minded corporations
> alike. Can't figure out how to reword it. What about dropping it?

I suggest: "From a strategic point of view, anything you can do to increase
the
likelihood that your site will be found over others is a
positive benefit" or "found amog others".

A socially-minded corporations want to be found over or among other
resources. The word "competitor" is too strong but among all web sites on a
topic, the corporation that develop and maintain a web site want to be seen.

Regards

Jean-Marie D'Amour, M.Ed.
CAMO pour personnes handicapées
www.camo.qc.ca