Considerations for Specific Contexts, from Evaluating Web Sites...

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:45:23 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG: FOR COMMENT PLEASE

For discussion on the list, since we did not get to discuss in
teleconference today:

Please review section on "Considerations for specific contexts" which
includes:
- Evaluation during the development process
- Ongoing monitoring
- Evaluation of "frozen" sites

Starter questions:

- first piece of intro (development process) seems too wordy, can it be cut
down

- are the points listed in each of the three sub-sections relevant and
important?

- is the section on ongoing monitoring adequate for ensuring the really
tough goal listed up in the overall introduction to this piece, e.g.
providing assurance that a site will maintain a given conformance level in
the future (note that I added a pointer from that goal down to this section)

- is the section on frozen sites significant, or should it be thrown out?

- other comments?

Thanks,

Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)