Re: Business Benefits [Problem with summary]

Andrew, all,

the problem Sylvie is having with the summary of the table comes from the
fact you are using carriage returns for formatting the attribute visually
(#10 is the carriage return in ASCII or hex, I do not remember which one).
If you remove them, the problem will go.

carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco
mailto:Carlos.Velasco-Nunez@gmd.de    http://access.gmd.de/